3) God is Love. His love towards creation and universe is gracious, hence His love is universal. He loves His Word and sent it in the Person of Christ to save all who believe, (John 1:14, 9; 3:16 to 18; 2 Peter 3:9). He makes His sunlight and rainfall profitable to the righteous and unrighteous, (Matthew 5:45).
4) He is the Son and the image of the invisible Spirit, God (Matthew 1:18; Luke 1:35; Colossians 1:15; 2 Corinthians 4:4). He is the Saviour of the creation, (Matthew 1:21; Acts 4:12; Hebrews 9:28).He is the embodiment of the Godhead, (Colossians 2:9); Romans 1:20; Acts 17:29). Redemption: Christ died on the cross to redeem us by His blood, to cleanse every repented sin from our spirits, souls, and bodies, (1 Thessalonians 5:23; 1 Corinthians 6:19 to 20; Acts 20:28; 1 Peter 1:18 to 19, etc). Resurrection: Three days after His death, God raised Him from the dead, (Romans 8:11, 6:4; Acts 2:23 to 24; 2 Corinthians 4:14; 1 Corinthians 6:14). 2nd Advent: Christ is returning at one great day to take the righteous and judge the wicked, (Acts17:31; Luke 18:8; John 5:22).
5) Holy Ghost: This is the means of God demonstrating His power, (Acts 1:8, 2:2 to 4, 10:38, 44).
6) Evangelization: Jesus commanded His disciples to go into the entire world and preach and baptize all, who believed, (Mark 16:15 to 16; Matthew28:19 to 20).
7) Love: We are commanded to love one another as ourselves, even as God the Father is Love. Love is a prime debt we owe from a true and pure heart, (Mark 12:30 to 31; John 13:34 to 35, 17:21 to 23; Romans13:8; 1 John 2:2, 9 to 11, 4:20). If we love one another, we shall represent the epistle of Christ to the world. This is the greatest commandment. Summary The brief on the context is to identify “The Church (WorldWide) Inc. as the local tabernacle of Christ indebted to the total gospel of Christ in all its ramifications. We believe in the LORD God Almighty through the Godhead (Colossians 2:9), His personified Image Jesus Christ, whom it pleased the Father to send to the world to confirm the Word which He had Settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89; John 1:14,3:17). We believe in one invisible God, and Jesus Christ, His declared Image (John 1:8).
MODE OF OPERATION & OUTREACH
Our Mode of Operations As the preoccupation of the Church is dissemination of the Gospel of the Kingdom to the entire world. We preach to congregations of people of various ethnicities around the whole world. The basis or derivation of the Message is the King James Version of the Holy Bible. In conformity with what Christ did in His various crusades in which He fed the congregations, we also reach out to the needy and others who are not self-subsistent through the Kingdom Recovery TV Partnership, which is an independent organization of brethren within and outside the Church, who subscribe funds and other material things for the needy. This organization visits Hospitals, Prisons, Orphanages and other welfare institutions. The Partnership takes care of the widows and provides housing accommodations to needy ones.
OUR CHURCH PROGRAMS
Church Programs organized by the Church are as follows
1. Sunday Recovery Services hold every Sunday in all Church Centres.
2. Anointing Service holds every Monday evening at the Headquarters.
3. Tuesday Prophetic Bible Study holds in dual sessions at the Headquarters and every Wednesday at the Centres the world over.
4. Fridays in the headquarters, Recovery Hour holds in dual sessions, while at the Centres it holds in the evening.
Counselling Services Counselling services are conducted every Wednesday to reassure the confidence of believers. The services are open to the general public for prayers and deliverances. People bring their problems to the servant of God, who consults God in the name of Jesus for the release of Anointing which breaks their yokes, such as healing of Asthma, Diabetes, Breast Cancer, and many other sicknesses previously thought of as incurable. God takes His glory in these services as well as in others.
Prayer Line: This service takes place at the Central headquarters on Thursdays for now. As the name implies, this is purely a deliverance service. Many testimonies have been given about miraculous healings, deliverances and open doors resulting from the prayers of the Man of God.