Kingdom Recovery Church of the Church (World-Wide) Incorporated is all about reaching the entire world, even the remote areas with the Message of the Kingdom. This we do in strict compliance with the injunction of Christ in the commission to the disciples: “Go ye” into the entire world and preach the gospel to every creature. We are the present day disciples; and it is our duty to carry out the injunction of this commission. “Every creature” refers to mankind domiciled in the entire earth environment. At the head of the Church is His servant, the Apostle, Dr. Edmund Ikejiuno Anyahamiwe. Our Locations Kingdom Recovery Church of the Church (World-Wide) Inc. operates locally in Nigeria and overseas. In Nigeria locations, the various locations are called “Kingdom Recovery Church Centres” of the Church WorldWide Inc. In the Metropolitan City of Lagos, there are well over 30 Centres. In the Midwestern and Eastern states, there are Church Centres, with administrative headquarters known as Chapters in Benin City, Aba Chapter, and Port Harcourt. The Centres that make up Benin Chapter are located in Benin and Delta States. Aba Chapter is made up of Centres located in Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River States ,and a satellite Centre in Onitsha in Anambra State. Port Harcourt Chapter has the various Centres located in Rivers and Bayelsa States. In this Chapter, there are various satellite Centres presently nurtured to grow into substantive Centres. In strict compliance with the name of the Church, there are Centres in London, Bremen, Sweden, Finland. There are other functional Centres in various locations in Europe, awaiting authentication.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Preface It is imperative that the bible users should know the voice of salvation. It is one voice from God, one Lord and one Spirit. This is the only true God, John 17:3, who works all things in all the saints, 1 Corinthians 12:6, through the distribution of His uncontroversial spiritual gifts. He was before the beginning; hence He became the beginning, now and the end. He has an authenticated pattern for the kingdom which mankind can be fitted in to become saints before Him for justification and approval. Warning Every one of us should be warned at this age, that God means by Deuteronomy 4:2; Proverbs 30:6 and Revelation 22:18 to 19 that no other spirit or man should help Him by adding extra meaning to His word, or subtract some to suit the modern style of life by modification. The bible story of God’s judgment on Uzzah according to 2 Samuel 1:7 should be an enough elucidation to doctrinal speculators to fear the obvious strictness of His eternally edited pattern. Therefore, we are cautioned by the Spirit of His love to fall under His humility and say to Him, Lord, “That we may know you” (Phil. 3:10). Cause of Doctrinal Controversy The unsubmission of the old man selfishness of adamic nature to God is the basic cause of differential controversies to the ordained faith, doctrine and truth. Due to the insubmission to God’s ordained legacy, birth is given to individualized ideological understandings to oppose the organic truth which is Christ Himself the Role Model. However, to mention but, a few of the comprehensive composure of the biblical spontaneous doctrines, we shall begin with the God of the spirits of all flesh, who alone is the self sufficient; the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who raised Him from the dead. God
1) God is a Spirit. He has no beginning and has no end. However, He spoke the beginning into existence and became the Beginning and the End of the universe.
2) God is the Father. He is the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, and every man who desires salvation into His family by Jesus Christ (John 14:6; 1:12 to 13).
3) God is Love. His love towards creation and universe is gracious, hence His love is universal. He loves His Word and sent it in the Person of Christ to save all who believe, (John 1:14, 9; 3:16 to 18; 2 Peter 3:9). He makes His sunlight and rainfall profitable to the righteous and unrighteous, (Matthew 5:45).
4) He is the Son and the image of the invisible Spirit, God (Matthew 1:18; Luke 1:35; Colossians 1:15; 2 Corinthians 4:4). He is the Saviour of the creation, (Matthew 1:21; Acts 4:12; Hebrews 9:28).He is the embodiment of the Godhead, (Colossians 2:9); Romans 1:20; Acts 17:29). Redemption: Christ died on the cross to redeem us by His blood, to cleanse every repented sin from our spirits, souls, and bodies, (1 Thessalonians 5:23; 1 Corinthians 6:19 to 20; Acts 20:28; 1 Peter 1:18 to 19, etc). Resurrection: Three days after His death, God raised Him from the dead, (Romans 8:11, 6:4; Acts 2:23 to 24; 2 Corinthians 4:14; 1 Corinthians 6:14). 2nd Advent: Christ is returning at one great day to take the righteous and judge the wicked, (Acts17:31; Luke 18:8; John 5:22).
5) Holy Ghost: This is the means of God demonstrating His power, (Acts 1:8, 2:2 to 4, 10:38, 44).
6) Evangelization: Jesus commanded His disciples to go into the entire world and preach and baptize all, who believed, (Mark 16:15 to 16; Matthew28:19 to 20).
7) Love: We are commanded to love one another as ourselves, even as God the Father is Love. Love is a prime debt we owe from a true and pure heart, (Mark 12:30 to 31; John 13:34 to 35, 17:21 to 23; Romans13:8; 1 John 2:2, 9 to 11, 4:20). If we love one another, we shall represent the epistle of Christ to the world. This is the greatest commandment. Summary The brief on the context is to identify “The Church (WorldWide) Inc. as the local tabernacle of Christ indebted to the total gospel of Christ in all its ramifications. We believe in the LORD God Almighty through the Godhead (Colossians 2:9), His personified Image Jesus Christ, whom it pleased the Father to send to the world to confirm the Word which He had Settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89; John 1:14,3:17). We believe in one invisible God, and Jesus Christ, His declared Image (John 1:8).
MODE OF OPERATION & OUTREACH
Our Mode of Operations As the preoccupation of the Church is dissemination of the Gospel of the Kingdom to the entire world. We preach to congregations of people of various ethnicities around the whole world. The basis or derivation of the Message is the King James Version of the Holy Bible. In conformity with what Christ did in His various crusades in which He fed the congregations, we also reach out to the needy and others who are not self-subsistent through the Kingdom Recovery TV Partnership, which is an independent organization of brethren within and outside the Church, who subscribe funds and other material things for the needy. This organization visits Hospitals, Prisons, Orphanages and other welfare institutions. The Partnership takes care of the widows and provides housing accommodations to needy ones.
OUR CHURCH PROGRAMS
Church Programs organized by the Church are as follows
1. Sunday Recovery Services hold every Sunday in all Church Centres.
2. Anointing Service holds every Monday evening at the Headquarters.
3. Tuesday Prophetic Bible Study holds in dual sessions at the Headquarters and every Wednesday at the Centres the world over.
4. Fridays in the headquarters, Recovery Hour holds in dual sessions, while at the Centres it holds in the evening.
Counselling Services Counselling services are conducted every Wednesday to reassure the confidence of believers. The services are open to the general public for prayers and deliverances. People bring their problems to the servant of God, who consults God in the name of Jesus for the release of Anointing which breaks their yokes, such as healing of Asthma, Diabetes, Breast Cancer, and many other sicknesses previously thought of as incurable. God takes His glory in these services as well as in others.
Prayer Line: This service takes place at the Central headquarters on Thursdays for now. As the name implies, this is purely a deliverance service. Many testimonies have been given about miraculous healings, deliverances and open doors resulting from the prayers of the Man of God.
HOW IT ALL BEGAN
The Inception of the Church: The Church came into being in the early part of the 20th Century as The Liberty Gospel Ministry. By the inspiration of God, the Kingdom Message was revealed to the servant of God, even the Apostle, the Church started to bear her proper name The Church (WorldWide) Inc. a.k.a. The Kingdom Recovery Church.
The Logo - The Church Logo is The Bible superimposed on the map of the world. In the open Bible is the first finger of the right hand pointing out, and the saying: Go Ye, which are the words of the commission of the Lord to His disciples to go into every part of the world to disseminate the Message of His Kingdom (Mark 16:15), which is exactly why the Church is of the worldwide.
The Apostolic Missionary Expeditions In keeping with the aims and objectives of the great commission of Christ to reach every nook and corner of the world, the Apostle goes on missionary expeditions. While on the expeditions, he reaches some Centres where the need arises to commune with them either through encyclicals, or voice messages. Wherever he is at any given time or moment, he is within the easy reach of the entire flock of the church community. No Centre is at a loss anytime, anywhere because of Apostle’s Missionary journeys. More so, there are several ministers available to stand in the gap whenever the Apostle goes on mission.
The New Auditorium Over a long expanse of time, the Headquarters of the Church had been No. 13 Ateboh Close, Ajegunle, Apapa, Lagos State, but by November, 2012, by divine revelation of what the Headquarters should be and look like, being imbued with uncommon house building artifice, a church land located and lying fallow over the years at No 11 of the same Ateboh Close was put into use. A building was raised up there and merged with the one that had existed at No. 13 to become a gigantic ultra modern edifice. The building is equipped with modern gadgets of international standard, such as the illumination system, air condition system, information system, sitting arrangements ultra modern choir equipments, all the floors are tiled, and the stair cases from the ground to the second floor are equally tiled with befitting fanciful iron railings. The lighting system does not only illuminate the auditorium, but at the pulpit zone give rainbow colours that add to the beautification.
Consecrated Stickers Superimposed By The Word Of God The miracles, science and wonders of God through His servant are not only evidenced through his spoken words of prayers, or pronouncements, books and other media of communication, but as well through Stickers on which the following words of God are inscribed: 1. Happy Protection. Any Time 2. Jesus Christ Will Do It. 3. My God Is A Defender. 4. My God Has Conquered For Me 5. My God Is A Protector. 6. My God Is My Hero. 7. My God Is Love. 8. My God Is My Healer. 9. My God Is My Peace. 10. My God Has Saved Me. 11. My Womb Is Blessed 12. My God Is A Total Deliverer 13. The Eye Of The Lord Is On This House 14. Now I Have Received Jesus What Must I Do Next? Testimonies Many have testified that in their various times, periods, places and cases of emergency or sickness that they placed the photograph of the Apostle on either the stickers or books the sicknesses, emergencies or problems vanished. Testimonies of dead persons coming up alive on the application of such materials abound.
The Apostle, Dr. Edmund Ikejiuno Anyahamiwe: Since the world was created by God, He has always appointed His ambassadors in various categories some plenipotentiary and extraordinary in conformity with His injunction in Genesis chapter 1, verse 28 “subdue and dominate” and so it is that His servant the Dr. Edmund Anyahamiwe whom He appointed as the Apostle of the Church of Jesus Christ is the pioneer of the Church (WorldWide) Inc. Through whom He performs the many miracles, signs and wonders, as evidenced in the various testimonies of various persons who have received touches of anointing, either in fellowships, through telephone calls and prayers, or through close contacts with any of the materials mentioned above.
Any denomination or individuals who know that God’s Spirit has called them to preach are free to apply to join us, and be willing to follow the doctrine of Christ and His footsteps. Such ones are free to come under the same title umbrella and bear same name. The franchise conditional liberties are very amicable to call, you are free to consult. The great Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ “Go Ye” unto the entire world is our Motto. The Church (World Wide) Inc. is a good title to move the gospel forward.